These Healthy Thin Mint Cookies are a must bake! First of all, if you love Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies, YOU WILL LOVE THESE! These Healthy Thin Mint Cookies are a much healthier version of the classic. Secondly, these cookies are gluten free, grain free and sweetened with a few tablespoons of maple syrup. Also, they are the perfect combination of dark chocolate and mint. Make the cookies for the holidays and impress your family and friends! I promise, they will be a crowd pleaser. Heck, leave them out for Santa!
Ingredients Used in this Healthy Thin Mint Cookie Recipe:
Where can I buy mint extract?
Amazon! I linked the one I used HERE.
Other Healthy Sweets to Make!
- Healthy Carrot Cake Bars with 3 Ingredient Cream Cheese Frosting
- PB Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Chocolate Doughnuts
Healthy Thin Mint Cookies
Ingredients for Cookie Dough:
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp mint extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp softened coconut oil
Ingredients for Chocolate Coating:
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Mix together all ingredients for the cookie dough in a bowl until combined.
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp scoop and drop each cookie dough ball onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Press and flatten to form round disks. Bake the cookies for 9-12 min. in a 350 degree oven.
- Allow cookies to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Melt the chocolate down with olive oil in a saucepan on low heat until completely melted. When the cookies are cooled, coat each one in the chocolate.
- Place the cookies into the fridge for 2 hours to allow the chocolate to harden before enjoying. Store cookies in the fridge.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂