Oatmeal Bliss Balls are made with dates, oats, almond flour, peanut butter, maple syrup and cinnamon. These no bake bites are a great healthy snack. Chocolate drizzle is optional, but always recommended!
Can you ever go wrong with a bliss ball? Never. THE best little pick-me-up snack. These bliss balls are gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free and absolutely delicious.
Ingredients in this recipe
- gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- almond flour
- pitted dates
- creamy drippy natural peanut butter
- pure maple syrup
- melted dark chocolate (optional)
- Make sure you use natural peanut butter. No Skippy or Jiffy for this recipe. Natural peanut butter is nice and drippy. If the peanut butter is thick and lumpy, it will not combine well.
- Store these bites in an airtight storage container in the fridge for optimal freshness. They should keep well for about 5 days.
- No need to soak the dates for the recipe, but make sure they are fresh and not dried out.
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE BLISS BALLS
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Oatmeal Bliss Balls Recipe (with Dates)
- food processor
- Place oats, almond flour, dates, peanut butter, maple syrup and cinnamon in a food processor.
- Process until all of the ingredients are combined. The mixture should be able to hold together. If your mixture isn't sticky enough to form bites, add 1 teaspoon of water at a time until the consistency is perfect.
- Roll into bites with a 1 ½ tablespoon scoop. If desired, drizzle with dark chocolate.
- Allow the bites to harden in the fridge for 1 hour before enjoying. Store in the fridge.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.