Oatmeal Bliss Balls are made with dates, oats, almond flour, peanut butter, maple syrup and cinnamon. These no bake bites are a great healthy snack. Chocolate drizzle is optional, but always recommended!
Can you ever go wrong with a bliss ball? Never. THE best little pick-me-up snack. These bliss balls are gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free and absolutely delicious.
After you try out this bliss ball recipe, check out my Healthy No Bake Brownie Bites, No Bake Almond Butter Energy Balls, Coconut Lime Energy Balls and Peanut Butter Cacao Bliss Balls!
Ingredients in this recipe
- gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- almond flour
- pitted dates
- creamy drippy natural peanut butter
- pure maple syrup
- melted dark chocolate (optional)
- Make sure you use natural peanut butter. No Skippy or Jiffy for this recipe. Natural peanut butter is nice and drippy. If the peanut butter is thick and lumpy, it will not combine well.
- Store these bites in an airtight storage container in the fridge for optimal freshness. They should keep well for about 5 days.
- No need to soak the dates for the recipe, but make sure they are fresh and not dried out.
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE BLISS BALLS
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Oatmeal Bliss Balls Recipe (with Dates)
- food processor
- 1 cup gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 10 pitted dates
- ⅔ cup creamy drippy natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- melted dark chocolate (optional)
- Place oats, almond flour, dates, peanut butter, maple syrup and cinnamon in a food processor.
- Process until all of the ingredients are combined. The mixture should be able to hold together. If your mixture isn't sticky enough to form bites, add 1 teaspoon of water at a time until the consistency is perfect.
- Roll into bites with a 1 ½ tablespoon scoop. If desired, drizzle with dark chocolate.
- Allow the bites to harden in the fridge for 1 hour before enjoying. Store in the fridge.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
So easy and handy to pop into your mouth when you need a quick snack- or two! My husband loves having these around.
Addictive! - Krista <3
So easy to make and delicious!!! Perfect before a workout or an easy snack!
Love to hear that! 🙂 - Krista <3
These look so delicious that I want to make them right away but I don’t have almond flour! Does one have to use almond flour or is there an alternative?
I have only made the recipe with almond flour. Try out my Peanut Butter Cacao Bliss Balls if you are looking for an energy bite recipe without almond flour!
Made these for the first time today. Added a half tsp of vanilla extract instead of the cinnamon as I wasn't in the mood for cinnamon! Delicious. Great recipe, a really good texture and taste. Thanks for the recipe!
Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and rating, Denise. 🙂
Can I freeze these?
I meant to give it five stars so I’m posting again
My daughter and I love these. I bring 2 to work every day for my “dessert”! I think I’ve made them 4 or 5 times at least. I’ve got a system down now! 😊