6 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cacao Bliss Balls are the perfect healthy, easy no bake snack or treat. Prep them on Sunday and enjoy them throughout the week when the snack attack hits!
This gluten free bliss ball recipe is one of my favorite recipes for two reasons. First of all, the bites are SO tasty and satisfying. If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you need to try out this recipe. Secondly, this was one of the first recipes I've ever created. These Peanut Butter Cacao Bliss Balls and my 3 Ingredient Pancakes was where it all began!
Ingredients Used to Make this recipe:
- gluten free oats
- creamy natural peanut butter
- cacao powder
- cold water
Can I make these bliss balls Vegan?
Yes, you can make these bites completely vegan by swapping out the honey for maple syrup!
Can I make these bliss balls nut-free?
Yes! Simply use sunflower in place of peanut butter.
TOOLS TO PURCHASE TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
I can’t wait to see your re-creations on IG! Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram so I can repost you on my story!
Pin Me for Later!
More Healthy Bites to Make:
- Coconut Lime Energy Balls
- Cranberry Almond Energy Bites
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
- Oatmeal Cookie Energy Balls
Peanut Butter Cacao Bliss Balls
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 2 ½ tbsp honey
- ½ cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp cold water
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats, honey, smooth peanut butter, vanilla, cacao powder and cold water.
- Roll into balls with a 1 ½ tbsp scoop.
- Place the balls into the fridge for 1 hour to harden before enjoying. Store in the fridge.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂
Melanie M Cox
I did these last night. The bowl made 12. Love then. I had 2 then bagged the rest for later
Yay! One of my favorites. Perfect snack or dessert. 🙂 – Krista <3
Loved these! My new favorite snack. 🙂