Coconut Lime Energy Balls are easy to make and all you need is 7 simple ingredients.
These bites will truly take you to the tropics! The flavor of these no bake bites reminds me of a key lime pie! Not many of us have the time or patience to bake a key lime pie each week. BUT... these bites are easy enough to prep to enjoy as a snack or dessert every single week. The best part is that you don't even have to bake them!
Ingredients in this recipe
- almond flour
- oat flour, gluten free if necessary
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- fresh lime juice
- white chocolate chips
- coconut oil
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
More Healthy No Bake Bites to Make
- Healthy Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
- No Bake Brownie Bites
- No Bake Birthday Cake Truffles
- Healthy Pecan Pie Truffles
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG! DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Coconut Lime Energy Balls
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup oat flour, gluten free if necessary
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut - plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice - the juice of about 2 limes
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Start by mixing together all the ingredients for the filling in a bowl until combined - almond flour, oat flour, unsweetened shredded coconut, honey and fresh lime juice.
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp cookie scoop and roll the mixture into balls.
- Place the bites into the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up a bit.
- Place the white chocolate chips and coconut oil in an oven safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate does not burn. (Example: Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the chocolate and then place back into the microwave.) Repeat this until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Coat half of each ball in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Place into the freezer for 45 minutes and enjoy!
- Store the truffles in the fridge.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂
Leave a Reply