Coconut Lime Energy Balls are easy to make and all you need is 7 simple ingredients.
These bites will truly take you to the tropics! The flavor of these no bake bites reminds me of a key lime pie! Not many of us have the time or patience to bake a key lime pie each week. BUT... these bites are easy enough to prep to enjoy as a snack or dessert every single week. The best part is that you don't even have to bake them!
Ingredients in this recipe
- almond flour
- oat flour, gluten free if necessary
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- fresh lime juice
- white chocolate chips
- coconut oil
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
More Healthy No Bake Bites to Make
- Healthy Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
- No Bake Brownie Bites
- No Bake Birthday Cake Truffles
- Healthy Pecan Pie Truffles
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG! DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Coconut Lime Energy Balls
- Start by mixing together all the ingredients for the filling in a bowl until combined - almond flour, oat flour, unsweetened shredded coconut, honey and fresh lime juice.
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp cookie scoop and roll the mixture into balls.
- Place the bites into the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up a bit.
- Place the white chocolate chips and coconut oil in an oven safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate does not burn. (Example: Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the chocolate and then place back into the microwave.) Repeat this until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Coat half of each ball in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Place into the freezer for 45 minutes and enjoy!
- Store the truffles in the fridge.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂