This Matcha Granola recipe is the perfect addition to your yogurt bowl. It’s made with oats, matcha, coconut flakes, coconut oil and honey!
I love adding matcha into my baking lately! It adds a great depth of flavor. I recently shared these Matcha Cookies that my boyfriend and I couldn't stop eating.
I decided matcha would be a great addition to granola. The mix of the matcha powder with the golden honey and toasted coconut flakes is pure perfection.
I've been adding this crunchy granola to yogurt bowls and smoothie bowls. It's great for meal prep. I typically make it to enjoy all week long.
The best way to store the granola is in an airtight container in the pantry. It should stay fresh for a couple of weeks.
Ingredients in this recipe
- old fashioned rolled oats, gluten free if necessary
- unsweetened coconut flakes - If you don't like coconut flakes, swap them out for your favorite nut or seed.
- culinary grade matcha powder
- pure vanilla extract
- pure honey - You can swap the honey for maple syrup or another liquid sweetener of choice.
- egg whites - Do not omit the egg whites in this recipe. They make the granola super crunchy.
- coconut oil, melted and cooled - Olive oil or avocado oil also work well in this recipe.
Spread granola onto a baking sheet with parchment paper in an even layer. This will allow it to cook evenly.
Gently flip the granola halfway through. This will keep the granola from burning. Be careful not to break the clumps or you won't end up with any granola clusters.
Allow the granola to fully cool before enjoying. It will crisp up as it cools.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
TAP ON THIS PHOTO TO PIN IT FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Spread granola onto a baking sheet with parchment paper in an even layer. This will allow it to cook evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 22-28 minutes. Gently flip the granola halfway through. Be careful not to break the clumps or you won't end up with any granola clusters.
- Allow the granola to fully cool before enjoying. It will crisp up as it cools.
- Store the granola in an airtight container in the pantry. It should stay fresh for a couple of weeks.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.