Chewy Oatmeal Matcha Cookies are gluten free, so yummy and have the best texture. The white chocolate chips and matcha pair perfectly!
New favorite cookie right here! You know I am all for a classic chocolate chip, but these cookies hit different.
They are crisp on the outside, but chewy on the inside. The texture is divine.
My boyfriend doesn't even like matcha and he loves these cookies. The combination of matcha and white chocolate is simply magical.
Ingredients in this recipe
- almond flour
- gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- culinary grade matcha powder
- baking soda
- pure vanilla extract
- egg at room temp
- cane sugar
- softened coconut oil
- white chocolate chips
I don't recommend coconut sugar for this recipe. It could alter the color of the cookies.
Spoon the flour into the measuring cup. Then, level off the top of the cup with a knife. Do not place the measuring cup into the bag and scoop. You could end up with more flour than needed.
Store cookies in an airtight container for optimal freshness. They should keep for about 3 days.
How to make Chewy Oatmeal Matcha Cookies?
- Combine all ingredients. (This is a one bowl cookie recipe!)
- Scoop, roll and flatten.
- Cool and enjoy!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
- Oat Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- Healthy Homemade Thin Mint Cookies
- Gluten Free Funfetti Cookies
- Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- Healthy Vegan Skillet Cookie (Gluten Free)
- Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chewy Oatmeal Matcha Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Combine almond flour, oats, matcha powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, egg, cane sugar and coconut oil with a rubber spatula.
- Gently fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Use a 2 tbsp scoop and drop each cookie dough ball onto a cookie sheet. Press and flatten to form round disks. Bake the cookies at 350 degrees F for 9-12 min.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a cooling rack before enjoying. They will harden as they cool.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.