Firstly, these Healthy Pecan Pie Truffles require no baking and are low in sugar. Also, these truffles are gluten free and grain free. Secondly, all you need is 9 ingredients. Simply blend almond flour, pecans, almond butter, honey, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and form bites. Then, cover the bites in dark chocolate and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Lastly, I keep these bites in my fridge in an air-tight container to enjoy as a sweet treat throughout the week!
Check out the video below to see how to make these No Bake Healthy Pecan Pie Truffles!
Ingredients Used in this Healthy Pecan Pie Truffle Recipe:
THESE ice cream scoops are perfect for making truffles and cookies!
Other No Bake Recipes to Make!
- Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Protein Birthday Bites
- No Bake Brownie Bites
- No Bake Lemon Protein Balls
- Super Seed Protein Bars
Healthy Pecan Pie Truffles
- ½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup pecans
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp chopped pecans
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Blend almond flour, pecans, almond butter, honey, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice in a food processor.
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp scoop, roll into balls and place into the freezer for 30 min.
- While they are hardening, melt the chocolate down with olive oil in a saucepan on low heat until completely melted. Remove the bites from the freezer, coat in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Place back into the freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy! Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂