Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles with Almond Butter are a perfect no bake dessert! This edible cookie dough is coated in white chocolate.
These truffles are your new favorite fall truffles - besides Pumpkin Spice Truffles! They are equally as delicious, but sometimes we need a break from pumpkin. These Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles are made without grains, heavy cream or butter. I would say they are refined sugar free, but I coated mine in white chocolate. If you want these to be completely refined sugar free, use Hu Gems Chocolate Chips instead of white chocolate chips.
Ingredients in Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles
- almond flour
- natural creamy almond butter (Ensure it is nice and drippy. If it's thick and lumpy, it will not mix well.)
- pure maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- white chocolate chips
- coconut oil
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
Frequently Asked Questions
Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in an oven safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate does not burn. (Example: Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the chocolate and then place back into the microwave.) Repeat this until the chocolate is completely melted.
Store homemade truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 4-5 days.
Spoon the flour into the measuring cup. Then, level off the top of the cup with a knife. Do not place the measuring cup into the bag and scoop. You could end up with more flour than needed.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More Healthy Chocolate Truffles to Make
- Healthy Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- No Bake Birthday Cake Truffles
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls with Chocolate
- Healthy Tahini Truffles
Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles with Almond Butter
- Start by mixing together all the ingredients for the filling in a bowl until combined – (almond flour, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon)
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp cookie scoop, roll into balls and place into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Next, melt the chocolate. Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in an oven safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate does not burn. (Example: Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the chocolate and then place back into the microwave.) Repeat this until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove the bites from the freezer and coat them in the melted chocolate.
- Place back into the freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy!
- Store homemade truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 4-5 days.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments below! 🙂