This Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe is easy to make, high in protein and tasty! It's filled with grapes, fresh dill and crunchy celery.
Why you'll love this Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe:
This is a perfect healthy meal prep recipe! Enjoy it for lunch for a few days.
This chicken salad comes together in minutes since we're cheating a bit and using rotisserie chicken.
The sweetness from the grapes gives a wonderful flavor to this chicken salad.
You can customize this rotisserie chicken salad based on the ingredients you have on hand.
- pulled and shredded rotisserie chicken - Leave the skin on, or don't.
- diced red onion
- diced celery
- halved grapes
- plain Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- Dijon mustard
- apple cider vinegar
- fresh chopped dill
- salt and pepper
A complete list of ingredients, amounts and instructions is located on the recipe card below.
How to make rotisserie chicken salad?
This is an overview of the recipe with photos. Complete instructions are located on the recipe card below.
Place all of ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Combine all of the ingredients until creamy.
Serve the chicken salad as you would like!
If you use Greek yogurt instead of mayo, you will need more salt.
If you don't have grapes, you can use dried cranberries or chopped dates.
Swap in lemon juice if you don't have apple cider vinegar.
Use fresh dill opposed to dried. It's more flavorful! If you don't like dill, use another fresh herb such as parsley or chives.
How to serve rotisserie chicken salad:
- With crackers
- As a sandwich.
- On a wrap.
- On a bed of arugula or spinach.
How long is chicken salad made from rotisserie chicken good for?
Store this chicken salad with rotisserie chicken in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days.
Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 cups pulled and shredded rotisserie chicken - Leave the skin on, or don't.
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ⅓ cup diced celery
- ⅓ cup halved grapes
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients until creamy.
- Serve the chicken salad as you would like!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.