To begin, these Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Doughnuts are grain-free and low in sugar. Also, the doughnuts are so easy to make. The Gluten Free Chocolate Doughnuts are oven baked and basically taste like chocolate cake. You only need 9 ingredients such as almond flour, cacao powder, baking powder, vanilla, eggs, maple syrup, olive oil, dark chocolate, and sprinkles. Lastly, is it doughnut or donut? I really don't know. 😉 Either way, this baked chocolate doughnut/donut recipe is a must try!
How beautiful are these doughnuts!?
Ingredients Used in this Gluten Free Chocolate Doughnut Recipe:
- almond flour
- cacao powder
- baking powder
- maple syrup
- olive oil (for greasing pan)
- melted dark chocolate
CHECK OUT THIS ALMOND FLOUR I USE. $13 FOR A GIANT BAG!
THESE DOUGHNUT PANS ARE AWESOME.
TRY OUT THESE OTHER EASY BAKED SWEETS!
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
Gluten Free Chocolate Doughnuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp olive oil (for greasing pan)
- ⅓ cup melted dark chocolate
- Desired amount of sprinkles
- Mix together almond flour, cacao powder, baking powder, vanilla, eggs and maple syrup to form the doughnut batter.
- Grab a doughnut pan and grease with olive oil. Spoon about ¼ cup of the batter into each doughnut mold. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow the doughnuts to cool completely and remove from the doughnut pan.
- Dip each of the doughnuts into the chocolate. Sprinkle with desired about of sprinkles. Allow chocolate to harden by placing the doughnuts into the freezer for one hour.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy! Store in the fridge.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂