To begin, these Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Doughnuts are grain-free and low in sugar. Also, the doughnuts are so easy to make. The Gluten Free Chocolate Doughnuts are oven baked and basically taste like chocolate cake. You only need 9 ingredients such as almond flour, cacao powder, baking powder, vanilla, eggs, maple syrup, olive oil, dark chocolate, and sprinkles. Lastly, is it doughnut or donut? I really don’t know. 😉 Either way, this baked chocolate doughnut/donut recipe is a must try!
How beautiful are these doughnuts!?
Ingredients Used in this Gluten Free Chocolate Doughnut Recipe:
- almond flour
- cacao powder
- baking powder
- maple syrup
- olive oil (for greasing pan)
- melted dark chocolate
CHECK OUT THIS ALMOND FLOUR I USE. $13 FOR A GIANT BAG!
THESE DOUGHNUT PANS ARE AWESOME.
TRY OUT THESE OTHER EASY BAKED SWEETS!
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
Gluten Free Chocolate Doughnuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp olive oil (for greasing pan)
- ⅓ cup melted dark chocolate
- Desired amount of sprinkles
- Mix together almond flour, cacao powder, baking powder, vanilla, eggs and maple syrup to form the doughnut batter.
- Grab a doughnut pan and grease with olive oil. Spoon about ¼ cup of the batter into each doughnut mold. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow the doughnuts to cool completely and remove from the doughnut pan.
- Dip each of the doughnuts into the chocolate. Sprinkle with desired about of sprinkles. Allow chocolate to harden by placing the doughnuts into the freezer for one hour.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy! Store in the fridge.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂