Healthy Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is gluten free and refined sugar free. This cake is made with simple ingredients such as oats, oat flour, cinnamon, apples, walnuts and pure maple syrup.
If you are looking for a warm and cozy fall breakfast to pair with your coffee, look no further. I recommend making this recipe on Sunday to enjoy each morning throughout the week. I made sure to include large pieces of crumb topping because let's face it... the crumble topping is the best part of any crumb or coffee cake.
After you make this gorgeous crumb cake, you have to give a few other healthier fall recipes a try! I recommend Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Bars, Healthy Pumpkin Cookies with Almond Flour and Healthy Chocolate Pumpkin Pie.
Ingredients in this recipe
- gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- gluten free oat flour
- baking powder
- vanilla extract
- unsweetened applesauce
- avocado oil
- melted coconut oil
- pure maple syrup
- coconut sugar
- chopped walnuts
- diced apples
How to store apple crumb cake
Store in an airtight container on the counter for a couple of days or individually wrap and place into the freezer to grab and microwave whenever you want a treat!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Healthy Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
Ingredients for Cake Batter:
- Mix together all ingredients for the cake batter until combined.
- Grab a 9-inch cake pan and place parchment paper at the bottom. Spoon the cake batter into the pan.
- Mix together all ingredients for the crumble topping.
- Use your hands and evenly distribute the crumble topping on top of the cake batter. Place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, slice and enjoy. A scoop of vanilla ice cream goes great on top! Store in an airtight container on the counter for a couple of days or individually wrap and place into the freezer to grab and microwave whenever you want a treat!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂