First of all, these Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins are grain-free and very low sugar! They are sweetened with a small amount of honey. Secondly, the texture of the muffins is perfect. When I ate one, I instantly thought of a Little Bites Muffin. Do you remember these? The Entenmann’s ones? I’ll place a picture below. I found that when they sat out overnight in an air-tight container, they tasted more like Little Bites. Most importantly, whether or not these remind you of Little Bites too… I think we can agree that these are the BEST Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins!
Entenmann’s Little Bites!
Do you remember!?
Other Delicious Healthy Muffins to Make:
- Sweet P Molasses Crunch Muffins
- Cinnamon Espresso Muffins
- Bday Protein Muffins
- Healthy Zucchini Muffins
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins with Yogurt
- PB&J Muffins
- Protein Blender Muffins
Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- ½ cup peanut butter powder
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Line a muffin tin with 10 liners. Check out these silicone liners I adore! Use a ⅓ measuring cup and pour the batter into each muffin liner. Bake for 22-32 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Allow the muffins to cool, remove from the liners and enjoy!
- Leave the muffins in an air-tight container overnight. The next day, they taste even more like Little Bites!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂