First of all, this Healthy Easy Brussel Sprout Quinoa Salad is so simple to make and flavorful! The salad is filled with air fryer brussel sprouts, sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts and gorgonzola cheese. I use petite frozen brussel sprouts in this recipe. Note, You don’t even have to thaw or cut them before air frying. Simply, toss them into the air fryer and they are crispy in about 15 minutes. To add, this is a great Thanksgiving recipe and meal prep recipe. You can enjoy this salad as a meal or side dish. Lastly, add some extra protein by mixing in pieces of my Air Fried Chicken!
Ingredients in this Easy Brussel Sprout Quinoa Salad Recipe:
- frozen petite brussel sprouts
- olive oil – I adore THIS olive oil sprayer!
- chopped red onion
- sun-dried tomatoes
- gorgonzola cheese
Ingredients in the Simple Balsamic Vinegar Dressing Recipe:
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- garlic powder
Easy Brussel Sprout Quinoa Salad
Ingredients for Salad:
- ⅓ cup dry quinoa (I used tricolor quinoa)
- 1 ½ cups frozen petite brussel sprouts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ cup chopped red onion
- 4-5 sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- ⅛ cup gorgonzola cheese
- ⅛ cup chopped walnuts
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Place the petite brussel sprouts into the air fryer. Spray or drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over the top of the brussel sprouts. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over the top of the brussel sprouts and air fry them for 12-15 min at 400 degrees.
- Cook ⅓ cup dry quinoa according to directions on the package. Grab a bowl and toss together the cooked quinoa, brussel sprouts, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, gorgonzola and walnuts. You can enjoy the salad while the brussel sprouts and quinoa are still warm or wait until they cool.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the mixture of grains and vegetables. Toss until the dressing is incorporated and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂