Air Fryer Peaches are the perfect healthier dessert! The peaches are topped with a little whipped cream, granola and honey. This recipe is like a lazy peach crisp!
Why you'll love peaches in the air fryer:
Peaches in the air fryer will be your new favorite summer dessert! They're great to make for a date night in for two. They're also easy enough to make for a crowd.
Air fried peaches are similar to grilled peaches without having to turn on your grill!
I like to think of this recipe as an easier version of peach crisp. Rather than making an oaty topping for the peaches, I used granola instead. This creates the same effect. I suggest my Healthy Maple Pecan Granola or Protein Granola.
peaches - Yellow or white peaches work for this recipe.
avocado oil - If you do not have avocado oil, you can use any oil, or even melted ghee or butter.
toppings of choice - I used whipped cream, homemade granola and honey. You can also use Greek yogurt, vegan yogurt or vanilla ice cream. This recipe is very customizable.
A complete list of ingredients, amounts and instructions is located on the recipe card below.
Frequently asked questions:
First, cut along the seam all the way around the peach. Twist the fruit and remove the pit. You can also cut the peach into quarters if that's easier for you!
No, they would become very very mushy.
Store air fryer peaches (without the toppings) in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days. Reheat them in the microwave.
The time will depend on your specific air fryer and how ripe the peaches are. If the peaches are ripe, they will take less time to soften. If they are a bit underripe, they will take longer to soften.
I wouldn’t recommend using peaches that are overly ripe or super underripe for this recipe. If the peaches are overly ripe and already very soft, they will be extremely mushy once air fried. If the peaches are very hard and underripe, they will take longer to cook.
This recipe serves two people, but you can easily double or triple the recipe. Just note that if you have a smaller air fryer, you will have to make this recipe in batches.
Air Fryer Peaches
- 2 peaches - (yellow or white)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon avocado oil - (If you do not have avocado oil, you can use any oil, or even melted ghee or butter.)
- First, preheat your air fryer. If your air fryer has a preheating option you can preheat your air fryer. If you don’t have that option, you can run the machine at 350 degrees F for 2-5 minutes. Leave the machine running for about 3 minutes for smaller air fryers. Leave the machine running for about 5 minutes for larger air fryers.
- Cut your peaches in half. Do this by cutting along the seam all the way around the peach. Twist the fruit and remove the pit. You can also cut the peach into quarters if that's easier for you!
- Next, place a piece of parchment paper in your air fryer basket. Add the four peach halves (skin side down) on top of the parchment paper.
- Spray or drizzle the peaches with avocado oil and sprinkle them with cinnamon.
- Air fry the peaches at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. The time will depend on your specific air fryer and how ripe the peaches are. If the peaches are ripe, they will take less time to soften. If they are a bit underripe, they will take longer to soften.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.