Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders are coated in almond flour, panko bread crumbs and dipped in Primal Kitchen’s Jalapeño Buffalo Sauce.
This post is sponsored by Primal Kitchen. All opinions are my own.
Look how crispy these chicken tenders are! The air fryer is magical, but so is Primal Kitchen. They just released Jalapeño Buffalo Sauce. Their traditional Buffalo Sauce is awesome, but if you like spicy, you have to give this one a try. It's made from cashew butter and organic red jalapeños. The sauce is also vegan, Keto Certified, Certified Paleo, and Whole30 Approved®.
If you can't take the heat, you can substitute their regular Buffalo Sauce in this recipe. If you would like to purchase either of their buffalo sauces, head to www.primalkitchen.com. Use code "frozenbananas" at checkout for a discount!
Here are some recipes I've made with their traditional Buffalo Sauce!
- Best Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Healthy Chicken Burger Patties
Ingredients in Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- chicken tenderloins
- unsweetened almond milk
- almond flour
- panko bread crumbs, gluten free if necessary
- everything bagel seasoning
- avocado oil spray
- Jalapeño Buffalo Sauce - Purchase the sauce on www.primalkitchen.com. Use code "frozenbananas" at checkout for a discount!
There's truly no reason to eat frozen chicken tenders when it's this easy to make your own!
No, you can use chicken breast and cut them into strips. It's just easier to buy chicken tenderloins. There's less prep work involved.
Bake the tenders in the oven at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken and cook for another 10 minutes or until golden and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs, gluten free if necessary
- ½ tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil spray
- ½ cup Jalapeño Buffalo Sauce - Purchase the sauce on www.primalkitchen.com. Use code "frozenbananas" at checkout for a discount!
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg and almond milk. In another mixing bowl, combine almond flour, bread crumbs and everything bagel seasoning.
- Dip chicken tenders (one at a time) into the egg mixture then the breading mixture.
- Place the breaded chicken tenders into the air fryer. Ensure you do not stack the tenders on top of one another or they will not get crispy. It's best if they do not touch. Complete this recipe in batches if you have a smaller air fryer like me.
- When the chicken is in the air fryer, spray with a little avocado oil spray. Air fry the tenders at 400 degrees F for 12-17 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Once the tenders are cooked, place them into a mixing bowl and pour the buffalo sauce over them. Mix gently until all the chicken is coated in the sauce.
- Serve immediately with your favorite ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂