3 Ingredient Healthy Pina Colada Smoothie combines frozen pineapple, banana, coconut milk and ice until creamy! This non-alcoholic virgin frozen pina colada makes for the perfect vegan breakfast or snack.
I love when I accidentally create awesome recipes. Due to this summer heat, I have been enjoying salads and smoothies for lunch. Last week, I combined a few ingredients to make my smoothie. I took a sip and was instantly taken to the tropics. The smoothie made me feel like I was sipping a pina colada on the beach. I uploaded a picture to my Instagram story asking if my followers would like the recipe. Everyone wanted the recipe! I knew I had to share ASAP.
Ingredients in this Pina Colada Smoothie
- frozen pineapple chunks
- frozen banana
- unsweetened light canned coconut milk
If you are looking for an awesome blender that won’t break the bank, check out this one! It also makes the creamiest and thickest smoothie bowls.
Substitutions and Suggestions
- Use coconut water instead of coconut milk for a lighter version. I've made this with Vita Coco Pineapple Coconut Water before.
- Add some vanilla collagen into the mix for a protein boost. I love using COLLAGEN FUEL® Drink Mix - Vanilla. Don’t forget to use code “FROZENBANANAS” for 10% off!
- Top the smoothie with dairy free coconut whipped cream.
- Add some fresh lime juice into the mix.
- Add some spinach for a green boost.
- Make this drink alcoholic with the addition of some light rum.
How long can you keep a smoothie in the fridge?
You can meal prep this smoothie and store it in the fridge for 1-2 days before enjoying.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
MORE SMOOTHIE RECIPES TO MAKE
- Banana Mocha Smoothie
- Mango and Spinach Smoothie
- Vegan Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
3 Ingredient Healthy Pina Colada Smoothie
- 1 ½ cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened light canned coconut milk
- 1 handful ice
- In a high-powered blender, add all ingredients and blend on high for 1 minute or until all ingredients are well combined. Add in more coconut milk, if needed.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂