These Tuna Patties with Dairy Free Aioli are so easy to make, but very impressive! I swear, you will feel like you are enjoying a crab cake. The tuna patties are so flavorful and made with very minimal oil. The Dairy Free Aioli is the perfect topping for the patties and all you need is 5 ingredients to make it!
I love Primal Kitchen’s Dairy Free Mayo for these Tuna Patties with Dairy Free Aioli! Purchase here! There are a bunch of different delicious flavors that can be incorporated into this recipe. Also, grab the avocado oil while you are there! That’s the oil I used in this recipe and use for many other recipes. USE CODE “FROZENBANANAS” AT CHECKOUT for a discount!
I love Trader Joe’s Rice Crumbs in place of bread crumbs for this recipe! They are a great gluten-free option. I also love Trader Joe’s Wild Skipjack Tuna for this recipe, but feel free to use your favorite tuna.
If you enjoy tuna, check out the recipe below!
Tuna Patties with Dairy Free Aioli
Ingredients for Tuna Patties
- 6 oz tuna in water (drained) I used two 3 oz packs of Trader Joe's Wild Skipjack Tuna
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup rice crumbs I grab my rice crumbs at Trader Joe's. These are a great gluten-free option. Panko bread crumbs can be substituted.
- ¼ cup diced white onion
- ¼ cup diced green pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ½ tbsp avocado oil
Ingredients for Dairy Free Aioli:
- 2 tbsp dairy free mayo
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp capers
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- Drain tuna to remove excess water. Add tuna to a mixing bowl. Flake tuna with a fork.
- Add all ingredients for the tuna patties except for the avocado oil and mix until combined. Divide the mixture into 4 and form patties with your hands.
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- To make the Dairy Free Aioli, mix all ingredients until creamy.
- Serve the patties warm with the aioli!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂