This super creamy and delicious Tahini Pasta Recipe is ready in under 20 minutes. You don’t even need to cook this nut free pasta sauce!
This is my current favorite pasta recipe for a few reasons. First, the sauce is so creamy without any cream or butter. Second, this is a blender pasta sauce. Simply use a food processor or blender to make the sauce. No need to even cook the sauce. Lastly, recipe can easily be made vegan friendly and low carb with simple swaps. I will add instructions below.
After you make this tahini pasta, try out a couple more of my healthy tahini recipes. Paleo Chocolate Chip Tahini Blondies and Sweet Potato and Chickpea Salad with Tahini Orange Dressing are two of my favorites!
Ingredients in this recipe
- tahini - make sure it's creamy and drippy
- unsweetened canned light coconut milk
- juice of one lemon
- small garlic clove
- nutritional yeast
- grated parmesan cheese
- sun-dried tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- pasta of choice
- frozen peas
You can use a food processor or blender for this recipe. I used my small food processor from Amazon and it worked great. You can purchase the same one HERE.
How to make Vegan Tahini Pasta?
Simply swap out the grated parmesan cheese for vegan parm or use 2 tablespoons extra of nutritional yeast.
How to make Low Carb Tahini Pasta?
You can substitute the pasta for zoodles, hearts of palm pasta or spaghetti squash!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
- food processor or blender
- Toss all ingredients into a food processor except for the salt & pepper, pasta and peas.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. There will be small pieces of sun-dried tomatoes throughout the sauce which I love! Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Boil pasta of choice according to the package's instructions. Toss in the frozen peas as the pasta is boiling.
- Once the pasta is cooked through, drain the pasta and peas.
- Combine the sauce with the pasta and peas in a bowl. The warmth of the pasta and peas will warm the sauce.
- Serve with extra grated parmesan and fresh cracked pepper!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂