Oatmeal Date Cookies
These oatmeal date cookies are the upgraded version of an oatmeal raisin cookie! They are chewy, filled with cinnamon and sweetened with unrefined sugar!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup GF oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- ¼ cup softened coconut oil
- ⅓ cup chopped dates
- Mix together all ingredients until well-combined.
- Use a 1 ½ Tbsp scoop and drop each cookie dough ball onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Press and flatten to form round disks. Bake the cookies for 9-15 min. in a 350 degree oven.
- Optional: Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!