Oatmeal Date Cookies
These oatmeal date cookies are the upgraded version of an oatmeal raisin cookie! They are chewy, filled with cinnamon and sweetened with unrefined sugar!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup GF oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- ¼ cup softened coconut oil
- ⅓ cup chopped dates
- Mix together all ingredients until well-combined.
- Use a 1 ½ Tbsp scoop and drop each cookie dough ball onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Press and flatten to form round disks. Bake the cookies for 9-15 min. in a 350 degree oven.
- Optional: Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!