To begin, these Healthy Almond Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are gluten-free and made with healthier ingredients. Also, these GF Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make. To note, all you need is one bowl to make this recipe. Nothing is better than a chocolate chip cookie until you add in some oats! Plus, these cookies are sweetened with unrefined sugar!
Ingredients Used in this Almond Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:
Other Cookie Recipes to Make!
- Healthy Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- PB Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- White Tea Cardamom Cookies
- Chunky Monkey Cookies
How to make oatmeal cookies?
Almond Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup GF oats
- ½ tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup softened coconut oil
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix together all ingredients until well-combined.
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp scoop and drop each cookie dough ball onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Press and flatten to form round disks. Bake the cookies for 9-15 min. in a 350 degree oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool and enjoy! Store in an air-tight container on the counter for a couple of days or place into the freezer to grab and microwave whenever you want a treat!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂