Oat Flour Banana Bread is a tasty and healthy breakfast, snack or dessert. Made with mashed banana, applesauce, olive oil, maple syrup and oat flour.
If you are looking for an easy and healthy banana bread recipe, look no further. This recipe is made in one bowl, made with super simple ingredients and is low in sugar. I added some dark chocolate drizzle and flaky sea salt to a few slices. If you really want to upgrade your banana bread game, sprinkle flaky sea salt on top!
Ingredients in this recipe
- mashed spotty-brown bananas
- unsweetened applesauce
- olive oil
- maple syrup
- gluten free oat flour
- vanilla - (I used vanilla powder, but you can use vanilla extract.)
- baking powder (gluten free)
- dark chocolate chunks or chips
- optional - flaky sea salt
KITCHEN TOOLS TO PURCHASE TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't want to purchase oat flour, make your own! Place old fashioned rolled oats into a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until a fine flour has formed.
You can store this banana bread in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 days or you can store this banana bread in the freezer for up to 3 months.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG! DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More Oat Flour Recipes to Make
Oat Flour Banana Bread
- Whisk together mashed banana, unsweetened applesauce, olive oil, maple syrup and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add in oat flour, cinnamon, vanilla, baking powder and dark chocolate chunks or chips. Mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool, slice and enjoy!
- You can store this banana bread in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 days or you can store this banana bread in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂