Soft and pillowy!
Firstly, these Healthy Cinnamon Roll Cookies are pillowy soft thanks to the mix of oat and almond flour. Once you top them with the 4 Ingredient Vegan Cream Cheese Icing, they get a little bit more special! These cookies are gluten-free, sweetened with unrefined sugar and very easy to make!
Healthy Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Ingredients for Cookies:
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup GF oat flour You can buy oat flour or just grind up oats to make your own flour!
- ½ tbsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
Ingredients for Vegan Cream Cheese Icing:
- ¼ cup tofu cream cheese at room temp
- 1 ½ tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients for cookies in a mixing bowl to form the batter. ONE-BOWL WONDER!
- Use a 1 ½ Tbsp scoop and drop each cookie dough ball onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake the cookies for 9-15 min. in a 350 degree oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely as you make the icing.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, almond milk, coconut sugar and cinnamon until combined to form the icing. Ensure there are no lumps.
- Store the cookies and the icing in the fridge separately. Spread the desired amount of icing on each cookie when you are ready to eat. This will ensure that the cookies do not become soggy in the fridge.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.