First of all, these Chunky Monkey PB Cups will be your new favorite version of a chocolate peanut butter cup! They are made with 4 ingredients that you probably already have - dark chocolate, bananas, peanut butter and walnuts. Another delicious and easy no-bake treat!
Chunky Monkey PB Cups
- ¾ cup melted dark chocolate 70% Dark Chocolate plus is my recommendation! I used 88% for this recipe. The higher percentage, the less sugar.
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ banana cut into 5 slices
- 5 walnuts
- Grab 5 silicone liners. I linked my favorites from Amazon below. Fill each of the liners with 1 tbsp melted chocolate and 1 slice of banana. Place the filled liners into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and top each cup with 1 tbsp of peanut butter, another tbsp of melted chocolate and top with 1 walnut.
- Place the cups into the freezer for about 1 hour until the cups are set.
- Remove the cups from the liners. Store in the freezer. Remove a cup 5 minutes before enjoying to ensure it is not too hard.