Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips with Everything Bagel Yogurt Dip is the perfect appetizer, snack or side dish. These healthy chips are thin and crispy!
Why are my air fryer chips not crispy?
There are three secrets to thin and crispy air fryer chips.
- First, slice the potatoes VERY thin. If you do not slice the potatoes thin enough, they will not crisp up. You can use a nice sharp knife or you can use a mandoline food slicer.
- Second, do not stack the sweet potato slices on top of each other in the air fryer. You will have to complete this recipe in batches because you cannot fit all the slices at once. If there is not enough room for the air to circulate around the sweet potato slices, they will not get crispy.
- Place the chips onto a cooling rack after you remove them from the air fryer.
These are crispy enough where you can here the crunch when you eat them... SUCCESS!
Ingredients in Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 medium sweet potatoes sliced very thin with a sharp knife or mandoline food slicer
- avocado oil
- flaky sea salt
- ground black pepper
- chili powder
The 4 Ingredient Everything Bagel Yogurt Dip is the perfect accompaniment with these chips! All you need is non-fat plain yogurt, everything bagel seasoning, dried dill and garlic powder.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Best Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips
- Air Fryer
Ingredients in Air fryer Sweet Potato Chips
Ingredients in Everything Bagel Yogurt Dip
- ⅔ cup non-fat plain yogurt - (sub plain Greek yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the sweet potato slices in a bowl. Add avocado oil, salt, pepper and chili powder. Use your hands to coat the slices in the oil and seasonings.
- Place the sweet potato slices into the air fryer. Do not stack the slices on top of each other in the air fryer. You will have to complete this recipe in batches because you cannot fit all the slices at once. If there is not enough room for the air to circulate around the sweet potato slices, they will not get crispy.
- Air fry the potatoes at 350 degrees F for 10-15 min.
- When you remove them from the air fryer, place them on a cooling rack to cool completely. This will help them crisp up also.
- Make the Everything Bagel Yogurt Dip as you are cooking all the sweet potato chips. Combine all ingredients for the dip in a bowl and whisk together.
- Serve the chips with the dip and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂