This Healthy No Added Sugar Apple Crisp is the perfect fall dessert for two! It’s made with gluten free oats, almond flour and sweetened with monk fruit.
What if I told you this apple crisp tastes just like the real deal but it's free of added sugar, gluten free and vegan!? Don't believe me? Try out the recipe for yourself! If you made my Healthy Blueberry Crisp this summer, I have no doubt you will love this fall version!
This recipe makes enough for two individual servings which is my favorite part. No waste! You don't need a crowd to make a delicious and satisfying dessert and you won't have leftovers for days. The only question is... who are you going to share this apple crisp with?
Ingredients for this recipe
- fresh diced apple (Use your favorite kind!)
- fresh lemon juice
- almond flour
- vanilla extract
- gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- monk fruit sweetener
- ground cinnamon
- melted coconut oil and extra for greasing the ramekins
I like using monk fruit as a sweetener in my desserts sometimes. I actually make granola with it weekly. To my surprise, I realized I never shared a recipe on the blog using it! It's an easy replacement for sugar because you can sub it 1:1. If you don't have monk fruit sweetener on hand, you could also use coconut sugar in this recipe.
THESE are the ramekins I used to make this recipe!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
Healthy Apple Crisp (No Added Sugar)
- 1 ½ cups fresh diced apple (Use your favorite kind!)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil and extra for greasing the ramekins
- In a bowl, mix together the diced apple, lemon juice, 1 tbsp almond flour and vanilla to make the fruit base.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, 2 tbsp almond flour, monk fruit, cinnamon and melted coconut oil to make the topping.
- Grease two ramekins with coconut oil.
- Divide the fruit mixture in half. Spoon into each ramekin.
- Divide the topping mixture in half. Spoon into each ramekin.
- Place the ramekins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender and the topping has browned.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, yogurt or whipped cream, if desired!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.