Looking for a no bake festive holiday treat? These Easy No Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles are the answer to your prayers! You don’t even have to turn on your oven to enjoy these healthier truffles. All you need is 5 ingredients to make the simple and tasty sugar cookie filling! Also, the bites are sweetened with only 2 tbsp of honey. How amazing is that?!
This post is sponsored by Ello Products. All opinions are my own.
To begin, these No Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles will be your go-to no bake holiday treat! Secondly, these truffles remind me of the sugar cookies I used to enjoy as a kid, but made with healthier ingredients. You need coconut flour, protein powder, coconut oil, peanut butter and honey to make this recipe. Lastly, I covered the bites in white chocolate and artificial dye free natural sprinkles. You can coat them in dark chocolate, if you prefer. Once I make my No Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles, I love storing them in my Ello Products Glass Containers!
All About Ello Products…
I have been using Ello Products for about a year now and I can’t recommend the brand enough! My newest obsession is their 10pc Meal Prep Set. Besides the fact that the containers are beautiful, the Ello DuraglassTM 10pc Meal Prep Set is perfect for storing and reheating food. These containers are microwave safe and OVEN SAFE up to 425 degrees without the lid which is awesome! As a food blogger, I often have leftovers after trying out a recipe. I can easily store AND reheat my Spinach Avocado Pesto Sauce with Pasta or Light Eggplant Rollatini in these containers. I don’t even have to wash a plate. That’s a win in my book!
Additionally, the Ello DuraglassTM 10pc Meal Prep Set is ideal for storing my healthier treats. Each of the containers have airtight locking lids to keep my desserts fresh for longer. I store many of my cookies, banana bread recipes and no bake truffles in the fridge or the freezer. It’s safe to say that if you open the fridge or freezer, I have a variety of these containers floating around.
The Perfect Gift!
Lastly, since it’s the holiday season, this Meal Prep Set makes the perfect gift! I highly recommend purchasing this set for a friend/family member in the NEW Holiday color palette. To make the gift more special, fill the containers with homemade treats like these No Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles!
Let’s Make Truffles!
Ingredients Needed to Make These No Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles:
- coconut flour
- vanilla protein powder (I used vanilla whey)
- melted coconut oil
- peanut butter
- white chocolate chips
- olive oil
No Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ⅛ cup vanilla protein powder (I used vanilla whey protein)
- ⅛ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅛ cup + 1 tbsp creamy natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Desired amount of sprinkles!
- Mix together coconut flour, protein powder, coconut oil, peanut butter and honey until combined.
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp scoop, roll into balls and place into the freezer for 30 min.
- While they are hardening, melt the chocolate down with olive oil in a saucepan on low heat until completely melted. Remove the bites from the freezer, coat in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with desired amount of sprinkles.
- Place back into the freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy! Store in an Ello Product's airtight container in the fridge.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂