First of all, you only need 4 ingredients to make these Healthy No Bake Cookie Bites! The 4 ingredients are almond flour, almond butter, maple syrup and chocolate chips. Secondly, this raw eggless chocolate chip cookie dough is the perfect sweet treat. Thirdly, the best part of baking cookies is eating the cookie dough. If you agree, these Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites are for you! Check out the video below for a tutorial!
It's that easy!
Ingredients Used in this Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites Recipe:
Other Healthy Desserts to Make!
Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup natural creamy almond butter
- 1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp mini dark chocolate chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Roll into bites with a 1 ½ Tbsp scoop. (THESE ice cream scoops are great for making the perfect bites and cookies!)
- Lay each of the bites on a sheet pan and let harden in the fridge for 30 minutes before enjoying. Store in the fridge. (Feel free to ditch the bites and just enjoy the batter…)
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂