4 Ingredient Healthy Cookie Dough Balls with almond flour are an easy and tasty no bake dessert or snack.
These bites are gluten free, grain free and can be made vegan, paleo or even keto-friendly.
Isn't the best part of baking cookies eating the cookie dough? Am I right, or am I right? If you agree, try out these little bites of heaven.
I keep Healthy Cookie Dough Balls in the fridge to enjoy all week long. I grab one or two midday as a sweet snack or after dinner for dessert.
Healthy Cookie Dough Balls can be adjusted to work with any lifestyle. You can easily make them vegan, paleo or even keto-friendly.
Swap out regular chocolate chips for vegan chocolate chips to make them completely vegan.
Use paleo chocolate chips instead of regular to make them paleo.
Switch out the pure maple syrup for your favorite keto liquid sweetener and use sugar free chocolate chips to make them keto.
Ingredients in this recipe
- almond flour
- natural creamy almond butter (Ensure it is nice and drippy. If it's thick and lumpy, it will not mix well.)
- pure maple syrup
- mini dark chocolate chips
Helpful kitchen tools to make this recipe
How to make healthy cookie dough balls with almond flour?
- Combine all ingredients.
- Roll into bites.
- Let them chill out in the fridge.
Store Healthy Cookie Dough Balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 4-5 days.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More Healthy No Bake Desserts To Make
- Healthy No Bake Brownie Bites
- No Bake Almond Butter Energy Balls
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
- Peanut Butter Cacao Bliss Balls
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Healthy Cookie Dough Balls
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Roll into bites with a 1 ½ tbsp scoop. (THESE ice cream scoops are great for making the perfect bites and cookies!)
- Lay the bites onto a sheet pan with parchment paper. Allow them to chill in the fridge for 30-60 minutes before enjoying. (Feel free to ditch the bites and just enjoy the batter…)