4 Ingredient Healthy Cookie Dough Balls with almond flour are an easy and tasty no bake dessert or snack.
These bites are gluten free, grain free and can be made vegan, paleo or even keto-friendly.
Isn't the best part of baking cookies eating the cookie dough? Am I right, or am I right? If you agree, try out these little bites of heaven.
I keep Healthy Cookie Dough Balls in the fridge to enjoy all week long. I grab one or two midday as a sweet snack or after dinner for dessert.
Healthy Cookie Dough Balls can be adjusted to work with any lifestyle. You can easily make them vegan, paleo or even keto-friendly.
Swap out regular chocolate chips for vegan chocolate chips to make them completely vegan.
Use paleo chocolate chips instead of regular to make them paleo.
Switch out the pure maple syrup for your favorite keto liquid sweetener and use sugar free chocolate chips to make them keto.
Ingredients in this recipe
- almond flour
- natural creamy almond butter (Ensure it is nice and drippy. If it's thick and lumpy, it will not mix well.)
- pure maple syrup
- mini dark chocolate chips
Helpful kitchen tools to make this recipe
How to make healthy cookie dough balls with almond flour?
- Combine all ingredients.
- Roll into bites.
- Let them chill out in the fridge.
Store Healthy Cookie Dough Balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 4-5 days.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More Healthy No Bake Desserts To Make
- Healthy No Bake Brownie Bites
- No Bake Almond Butter Energy Balls
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
- Peanut Butter Cacao Bliss Balls
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Healthy Cookie Dough Balls
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup natural creamy almond butter (Ensure it is nice and drippy. If it's thick and lumpy, it will not mix well.)
- 1 ½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons mini dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Roll into bites with a 1 ½ tbsp scoop. (THESE ice cream scoops are great for making the perfect bites and cookies!)
- Lay the bites onto a sheet pan with parchment paper. Allow them to chill in the fridge for 30-60 minutes before enjoying. (Feel free to ditch the bites and just enjoy the batter…)
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
These were so yum! Whipped them up in 5 minutes flat and now I have the perfect little sweet treat to snack on this week!
I am so glad you enjoyed the bites and found them easy to make! That's the goal. 🙂 - Krista <3
These were so delicious and easy to make! I love cookies and cookie dough and these were the perfect treat to satisfy the craving in a healthy way!
Yayy!! Thank you, Gabby! 🙂
Thank you so much for this recipe! My son is allergic to 5 of the top 8 allergens, so finding good snacks/treats for his is rough. This fits the bill perfectly.
I am sorry to hear that, but I am so glad that he can enjoy these bites. Thank you, Beth! 🙂
Love these snacks. I was feeling lazy so this was perfect. I only used half tbs of syrup and it was plenty. Next time I will probably skip the syrup altogether and use keto choc chips to reduce sugar levels
So glad you enjoyed!
It was really good!! I recommend using sugar free chocolate chips for an even healthier alternative, you could also dip them in chocolate instead
Glad you liked them!
I LOVE this recipe! However I made some changes - customization if you will.
I added peanut butter instead of almond butter, used honey instead of maple syrup, added a couple extra teaspoons of milk because my dough was kind of dry, and rolled and drizzled the balls in about 6 squares of 72% dark chocolate(pound-plus from trader joe's if you want to look for it) and let them set in the fridge for a bit. SOOOOO GOOOD!
If you're looking at the reviews to see if this is worth making, I would 100% recommend trying it. It's really delicious.
Yummy!! So happy to hear that you loved them. 🙂