Firstly, these Healthy Zucchini Muffins are SO easy to make. The texture is outrageous and the simple 4 ingredient Lemon Almond Glaze is the perfect topping!
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
Ingredients for Zucchini Muffins:
- 1 ⅔ cups GF oat flour
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅔ cup grated zucchini
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
Ingredients for Lemon Almond Glaze:
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 ½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, grated zucchini, coconut oil, maple syrup and an egg.
- Line a muffin tin with 7 liners. Check out these silicone liners I adore! Use a ¼ measuring cup and pour the batter into each muffin liner. Bake for 25-32 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- As the muffins are cooling, make the glaze. Mix together almond butter, maple syrup, fresh lemon juice and almond milk until thick and creamy.
- Once the muffins are cool, remove from liners and spread a generous amount of the glaze on top of each muffin.