Greek Yogurt Dill Dip is easy to make and super flavorful! All you need is 5 main ingredients and some spices.
Why you'll love yogurt dill dip:
Homemade yogurt dill dip tastes WAY better than any store-bought dip!
You don't need a bunch of ingredients to make this dip.
This healthy dill dip is made with wholesome ingredients.
It also contains protein and healthy fats!
Dill dip is great to make for a crowd! The recipe serves 6. On the recipe card, you will see an option to double and triple the recipe. The measurements will change for you automatically once you select "2x" or "3x".
- full fat Greek yogurt - Of course, you can use a lower fat option, but full fat is superior in my opinion - The taste and texture!
- extra virgin olive oil - Make sure it's good quality for ultimate flavor!
- fresh lemon juice - Don't use bottled lemon juice for this recipe. Always use freshly squeezed.
- honey - It doesn't make the dip sweet, it just balances out the tanginess from the yogurt.
- fresh chopped dill - You gotta do fresh over dried for this recipe.
- garlic powder
- smoked paprika - I recommend smoked paprika over sweet or hot paprika for the flavor it adds to the dip.
- salt and pepper to taste
A complete list of ingredients, amounts and instructions is located on the recipe card below.
How to make greek dill yogurt dip:
This is an overview of the recipe with photos. Complete instructions are located on the recipe card below.
Add all of the ingredients for the dip into a bowl.
Combine and garnish it with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and chopped fresh dill.
Serve with whatever you please!
If you don't like dill, use fresh cilantro, chives or parsley instead.
You probably need more salt than you think because yogurt isn't very salty.
What to pair with dill dip?
- cherry tomatoes
- snow peas
- green beans
- pita chips
- potato chips
- fresh bread
How long does Greek yogurt dip last in the fridge?
Store the Greek yogurt dip in an airtight container in the fridge for about 3 days.
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
Greek Yogurt Dill Dip
- 1 ¼ cups full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil - Plus more for garnishing.
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill - Plus more for garnishing.
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients for the dip into a bowl.
- Combine and garnish it with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and chopped fresh dill.
- Serve with whatever you please!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.