Grain-Free Cinnamon Date Bread is going to be your new favorite simple loaf to make! First of all, it is extremely easy to make and tastes INCREDIBLE. Secondly, it makes your house smell heavenly. I seriously think I should create a candle. Wait until you try! Let me know in the comments if you would buy this candle. 😉
Other Breads to Try!
- Cinnamon Carrot Loaf
- Banana Bread
- 6 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Bread
- Pistachio Chip Banana Bread
- PB&J Banana Bread
Grain-Free Cinnamon Date Bread
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup chopped dates
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until batter has formed.
- Spoon batter into a 9×5 loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
- Let cool completely and slice. Add some extra cinnamon on top if desired. I like slicing and freezing the loaf. Whenever I want a slice, I heat it up in the microwave.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂