Firstly, these Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars have the best gooey texture and are so easy to make! All you need is a handful of wholesome ingredients and one bowl. Secondly, these gluten free cookie bars are sweetened with unrefined sugar. If you love gooey chocolate chip cookies, you need to try this healthy chocolate chip bar recipe. Lastly, to achieve the perfect texture, you must put these in the refrigerator before slicing. This is a crucial step. I know it’s difficult to wait, but I promise.. it’s WELL worth it!
Ingredients Used in This Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Recipe:
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- baking powder (gluten-free)
- coconut sugar
- maple syrup
- coconut oil
- cold water
- dark chocolate chips
Other Recipes to Make!
- Almond Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Doughnuts
- Oatmeal Cookie Energy Balls
- PB&J Banana Bread
Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1 tsp vanilla I adore this vanilla powder for baking!
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ⅛ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup softened coconut oil
- ⅛ tbsp cold water
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients to form the cookie dough.
- Press the dough into an 8×8 baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake the dough for 20-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Once cooled completely, place into the fridge for an hour. This will create the perfect gooey texture.
- Remove from the fridge, slice into bars and enjoy! Store in the fridge.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂