Coconut Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies are gluten free, grain free and dairy free. If you love chewy cookies, you have to try this healthier recipe!
These cookies couldn't be easier to make! Only one bowl is necessary for this recipe. No separating the wet and dry ingredients.
Also, all you need is seven simple ingredients!
Ingredients in this recipe
- almond flour
- baking soda
- coconut sugar
- melted and cooled coconut oil
- pure maple syrup
- room temperature egg
- dairy free dark chocolate chips
How to Make Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies?
- First, throw all the ingredients into a bowl and combine.
- Then, place the dough into the freezer to get super cold.
- Cool and enjoy!
Yes. For this chocolate chip cookie recipe, I combined a little pure maple syrup with the coconut sugar. This helps mimic "brown sugar" since brown sugar has molasses in it.
Yes. Do not skip this step! Chilling the cookie dough before baking solidifies the fat (coconut oil) in these cookies. The coconut oil in the cookies melts as they bake. Because the dough has been chilled, it takes longer for that fat to melt in the oven. This ensures your cookies do not spread!
I have not tried substituting a flax or chia egg in the recipe. I can't say if either works. Let us know if you try in the comments below!
Store these cookies in an airtight container on the kitchen counter for a couple of days.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
More Healthy Cookie Recipes to Make!
- Chewy Oatmeal Matcha Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Healthy Homemade Thin Mint Cookies Recipe
- Healthy Oatmeal Thumbprint Cookies
- Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (No Egg)
Coconut Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free)
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, coconut sugar, coconut oil, pure maple syrup, egg and chocolate chips together.
- Place the dough into the freezer for about 10 minutes to get super cold. (Do not skip this step!)
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp cookie scoop and scoop, roll and gently flatten the top of each dough ball onto a cookie sheet. (See photo above.)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 9-12 min.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely on a cooling rack before enjoying!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.