Healthy Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins are gluten free and sweetened with honey. These one bowl muffins are perfect for meal prep!
There's nothing like a warm blueberry muffin paired with coffee in the morning. With this meal prep recipe, you can enjoy a warm blueberry muffin every single morning. I highly recommend prepping these in advance for the week. You can even store them in the freezer for months. Simply reheat in the morning and enjoy!
Ingredients in this recipe
- mashed spotty-brown bananas - the more brown the banana, the sweeter the muffin 🙂
- olive oil
- vanilla extract
- gluten free oat flour
- gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- baking powder (gluten free)
- fresh blueberries
TOOLS TO PURCHASE TO MAKE Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- cookie scoops
- muffin pan
- non-stick silicone cupcake liners
- food storage meal prep containers
HOW TO STORE the muffins
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature and enjoy within 1-2 days.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy within 3-4 days.
- To freeze, place the muffins into a freezer bag. Keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- ⅔ cup mashed spotty-brown bananas - the more brown the banana, the sweeter the muffin 🙂 (about 2 bananas)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- ½ cup gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (gluten free)
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (You can use frozen blueberries, but it's likely that the muffins will be more purple)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, eggs, olive oil, honey and vanilla extract.
- Next, add in the oat flour, oats, baking powder and blueberries. Combine with a rubber spatula.
- Line a muffin tin with 10 liners. Use a large cookie scoop and scoop the batter into each muffin liner. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂