Healthy Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins are gluten free and sweetened with honey. These one bowl muffins are perfect for meal prep!
There's nothing like a warm blueberry muffin paired with coffee in the morning. With this meal prep recipe, you can enjoy a warm blueberry muffin every single morning. I highly recommend prepping these in advance for the week. You can even store them in the freezer for months. Simply reheat in the morning and enjoy!
Ingredients in this recipe
- mashed spotty-brown bananas - the more brown the banana, the sweeter the muffin 🙂
- olive oil
- vanilla extract
- gluten free oat flour
- gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- baking powder (gluten free)
- fresh blueberries
TOOLS TO PURCHASE TO MAKE Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- cookie scoops
- muffin pan
- non-stick silicone cupcake liners
- food storage meal prep containers
HOW TO STORE the muffins
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature and enjoy within 1-2 days.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy within 3-4 days.
- To freeze, place the muffins into a freezer bag. Keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- ⅔ cup mashed spotty-brown bananas - the more brown the banana, the sweeter the muffin 🙂 (about 2 bananas)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- ½ cup gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (gluten free)
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (You can use frozen blueberries, but it's likely that the muffins will be more purple)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, eggs, olive oil, honey and vanilla extract.
- Next, add in the oat flour, oats, baking powder and blueberries. Combine with a rubber spatula.
- Line a muffin tin with 10 liners. Use a large cookie scoop and scoop the batter into each muffin liner. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂