These turkey burgers are filled with flavor, so versatile, an awesome meal prep option or great for a BBQ! I personally love creating the patties, cooking a few and wrapping the rest and storing them in my freezer. They are ready to cook any night of the week!
- 2.5 lb ground turkey meat
- 1 small diced red onion
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup rice crumbs/panko bread crumbs I grab the rice crumbs at Trader Joe's for a gluten-free option, but really any bread crumb works well!
- Mix together all the ingredients. Ensure that the spices and condiments have been well combined with the meat.
- Use a ⅓ cup or ½ cup depending on how large you would like the burgers to be. Use your hands and form patties.
- Cook the patties right away or wrap individually and store in the freezer for accessibility. Typically, I will cook up 4-5 to keep in my fridge and I will individually wrap and freeze the rest of the uncooked burgers. I used a larger amount of meat for this recipe because it is so great to have these prepped. If you only want to make a few burgers for the day of, just half the recipe.
- To cook the patties on the stove, heat pan with a drizzle of olive oil/avocado oil and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until golden and cooked through. Serve on a salad, on a bun or crumble the meat and make turkey tacos!
Makes about 12-17 burgers depending on how large you make them.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!