Ingredients for Soft Cookie Crust:
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- ⅔ cup GF oat flour
- ⅓ cup softened coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Ingredients for Topping:
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup mini marshmallows or chopped larger marshmallows I used Snackapade Marshmallows since they are made with better ingredients.
- Mix together coconut flour, GF oat flour, softened coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, unsweetened almond milk, egg and cinnamon until combined. Press mixture evenly in a 9×5 loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the top with dark chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place back into the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until the chocolate and marshmallows have melted. Let cool and slice into bars.