Pistachio Chip Banana Bread
This gluten-free pistachio chip banana bread is filled with great ingredients such as oat flour, applesauce, avocado oil, dark chocolate and crushed pistachios!
- 2 cups GF oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 spotty-brown bananas
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup crushed pistachios
- Mash spotty-brown bananas with a fork until smooth, add in maple syrup, avocado oil, applesauce, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and oat flour.
- Mix in dark chocolate chips and crushed pistachios. Pour batter into a greased 9x5 loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 min. Optional: Once cooled, drizzle with dark chocolate and sprinkle with crushed pistachios.
I adore this vanilla powder for baking!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!
This is the second time I have made this recipe and they are amazing! I decided to make muffins instead of bread. Excellent and the drizzle and pistachios were so good on them.
Thanks Krista for your delicious recipes.
Wow! I'm so happy to hear! 🙂