No Bake Lemon Protein Balls – Easy, delicious and protein-packed! All you need is a short list of healthy ingredients. I topped them with a white chocolate drizzle and chia seeds to make them a little more fancy.
No Bake Lemon Protein Balls
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Mix almond flour, protein powder, almond butter, honey, lemon juice and almond milk. Use a 1 ½ Tbsp scoop, roll into balls and place into freezer for 20 minutes.
- While they are hardening, melt the chocolate down with olive oil in a saucepan on low heat until completely melted.
- Remove the balls from the freezer, drizzle with white chocolate and sprinkle with chia seeds. Place back into the freezer to harden for an hour. Store in the fridge.