No Bake Lemon Protein Balls - Easy, delicious and protein-packed! All you need is a short list of healthy ingredients. I topped them with a white chocolate drizzle and chia seeds to make them a little more fancy.
No Bake Lemon Protein Balls
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Mix almond flour, protein powder, almond butter, honey, lemon juice and almond milk. Use a 1 ½ Tbsp scoop, roll into balls and place into freezer for 20 minutes.
- While they are hardening, melt the chocolate down with olive oil in a saucepan on low heat until completely melted.
- Remove the balls from the freezer, drizzle with white chocolate and sprinkle with chia seeds. Place back into the freezer to harden for an hour. Store in the fridge.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.