Egg Salad with Greek Yogurt is creamy and delicious. This healthy and simple recipe comes together in minutes!
Why you'll love this recipe:
Greek yogurt works perfectly in place of mayo. It's just as creamy!
Using Greek yogurt in place of mayo makes this egg salad a healthier option.
The flavors of lemon, dill and garlic work wonderfully in this egg salad.
You can meal prep Greek yogurt egg salad to enjoy for a couple of days.
- hard boiled eggs
- finely diced red onion
- fresh chopped dill - If you don't like dill, try fresh chives instead.
- Greek yogurt - I love 5% Greek yogurt!
- Dijon mustard
- extra virgin olive oil - Use a good quality oil!
- lemon juice
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
A complete list of ingredients, amounts and instructions is located on the recipe card below.
How to make greek yogurt egg salad:
This is an overview of the recipe with photos. Complete instructions are located on the recipe card below.
First, peel the hard boiled eggs.
Then, chop the eggs and add them to a bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl.
Combine until creamy.
Serve the salad as you would like!
Don't be scared to add salt! You will need more salt than you think for this recipe because mayonnaise is saltier than Greek yogurt.
This recipe is customizable. Add your favorite fresh herbs and seasonings!
I love making hard boiled eggs in my air fryer!
Yes, Greek yogurt is just as creamy as mayo. It just requires more salt for flavor.
Yes and you're getting an added protein boost!
Serve this egg salad...
- in between two slices of bread
- open faced - on a slice of toast
- in romaine or butter lettuce cups
- on top of a bed of greens
- with crackers
Store this egg salad in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
If you're dairy free, use a ripe mashed avocado in place of Greek yogurt.
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
Egg Salad with Greek Yogurt
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh chopped dill - If you don't like dill, try fresh chives instead.
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt - I love 5% Greek yogurt!
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil - Use a good quality oil!
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, peel the hard boiled eggs. Then, chop the eggs and add them to a bowl.
- To the bowl, add red onion, dill, yogurt, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients until creamy.
- Serve as you would like!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
I always make my egg salad and tuna salad with Tatziki.
Hi Krista! Just had the egg Salad for lunch today and loved it. No dill or chives. But will have some for next time. Thanks! Steph
Amazing! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and rating, Steph. 🙂