Super Seed Protein Bars
These super seed protein bars are made with a mix of oats, seeds, protein and covered in dark chocolate. They are the perfect no-bake bar and are sweetened with honey!
- 1 cup GF oats
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup honey
- ¾ cup melted dark chocolate
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients. Press the mixture into a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Press the mixture into a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Spread melted chocolate over the top.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours until solid and easy to cut. Slice into bars and enjoy! Store in the fridge.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!