Granola Cookie Crack
This granola cookie crack is the most addictive granola I have ever created. It's basically like eating pieces of a cookie in your yogurt bowl!
- 1 cup GF Oats
- ¼ cup chopped nuts of choice
- ½ cup chopped dried dates
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup carob chips or dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp softened coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl until well-combined.
- Crumble onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Yields about 3 ½ cups of granola.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!