Granola Cookie Crack
This granola cookie crack is the most addictive granola I have ever created. It's basically like eating pieces of a cookie in your yogurt bowl!
- 1 cup GF Oats
- ¼ cup chopped nuts of choice
- ½ cup chopped dried dates
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup carob chips or dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp softened coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl until well-combined.
- Crumble onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Yields about 3 ½ cups of granola.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!