Almond Protein Bars
These healthy homemade protein bars are made with 7 simple ingredients and take minutes to create!
- 1 ¼ cups GF oats
- ½ cup chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup raw slivered almonds
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats, protein powder, maple syrup, almond butter, coconut oil, egg white and almonds together.
- Press the mixture into an 8x8 baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 20-30 minutes and slice into bars.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!