Almond Protein Bars
These healthy homemade protein bars are made with 7 simple ingredients and take minutes to create!
- 1 ¼ cups GF oats
- ½ cup chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup raw slivered almonds
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats, protein powder, maple syrup, almond butter, coconut oil, egg white and almonds together.
- Press the mixture into an 8x8 baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 20-30 minutes and slice into bars.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!