Overnight Oats with
Overnight Oats with Coconut Milk
are super c
reamy, easy to make and delicious!
All you need is
to make this healthy breakfast recipe!
– old fashioned rolled oats
– shredded unsweetened coconut
– ground flax seed
– unsweetened canned light/lite coconut milk
– pure honey
– chopped strawberries
– Add all ingredients into a jar or small container. – Place the lid on top of the container and ensure it's secure. Shake the mixture well.
– Put the container in the refrigerator and let it sit overnight.
– The next morning, top the oats with your desired toppings. I used more chopped strawberries and shredded coconut.
Get the full recipe via the link below.