and Fruit Parfait
Cottage Cheese and Fruit Parfait
tasty high protein breakfast!
The parfait is filled with
cottage cheese, fruit and cocoa roasted nuts.
– First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
– Place the chopped cashews and hazelnuts into a bowl. Add the oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cacao powder, cinnamon and salt. Combine until the nuts are evenly coated.
– Place the nuts onto the cookie sheet. Spread them out in one even layer. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes, flipping halfway through. They burn easily so keep an eye on them.
– Allow the nuts to cool completely. They will harden as they cool. – Now, it’s time to assemble the parfaits.
– Grab 2 glasses. Add a layer of cottage cheese, then fruit, then the nuts to each glass and repeat 2-3 times. Drizzle honey over the top of each parfait.
Get the full recipe via the link below.