There is nothing like Peaches n’ Cream Baked Oats! If you are looking for cake for breakfast minus the flour and sugar, give this recipe a try!
Peaches n’ Cream Baked Oats
- ⅓ cup oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ mashed spotty-brown banana
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp fresh diced peaches
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp Greek yogurt
- Mix all ingredients together. Place into an oven safe small ramekin greased with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for about 30-40 min. Top with a dollop of greek yogurt as the “cream." I added some almond butter drizzle and a few extra diced peaches for good measure!
- Feel free to prep these in advance! Cover the baked oats or place them into a glass container in the fridge. Microwave day of and top with desired toppings.