Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
Single Serve Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal is an easy, tasty and healthy breakfast. Made with simple ingredients and no added sugar!
Ingredients in Baked Oatmeal
- ⅓ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- ½ mashed spotty-brown banana - (the more spotty and brown, the sweeter the banana)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp olive oil - (for greasing the ramekin)
- ½ sliced spotty-brown banana - (use the other half of the banana you mashed)
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
Mix oats, flaxseed, banana, almond milk and egg white together in a bowl.
Spray or drizzle an oven safe small ramekin with olive oil. Pour the mixture into the ramekin. Bake at 400° Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until your oatmeal is set and the top is golden.
To make the caramelized bananas, sauté banana slices in coconut oil and cinnamon in a pan for about 2-3 minutes.
When the baked oatmeal is cooked, top with caramelized banana slices and peanut butter. Dig in!