Mediterranean Buddha Bowls (with Tahini Herb Dressing)
Mediterranean Buddha Bowls with Tahini Herb Dressing are healthy and super flavorful. These bowls are easy to make and great for meal prep!
Ingredients for Tahini Herb Dressing
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
Ingredients for Buddha Bowls
- ½ cup dry quinoa cooked according to package instructions (Makes about 1 ½ cups cooked quinoa)
- 3 cups arugula
- ½ cup canned chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
Cook the quinoa according to the package's instructions.
Place all the ingredients for the dressing into a small jar. Put the lid on and shake until combined.
Grab two bowls and evenly distribute the ingredients in each bowl - arugula, quinoa, chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, kalamata olives, feta cheese and pumpkin seeds.
Pour the homemade dressing over the bowls and enjoy!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.