Roasted Asparagus and Carrots
is the perfect side dish. It is
easy to make and very delicious!
– Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. – Of course, wash the asparagus and carrots very well.
– Cut the tops of the carrots, peel them and slice them down the middle. – Trim the asparagus and set them aside.
– Add the carrots to the baking sheet. – Toss the carrots with the seasonings. – Roast the carrots for 6 minutes.
– After the 6 minutes, remove the carrots from the oven. – Turn the oven down to 400 degrees F. – Add the trimmed asparagus to the baking sheet. – Use a spatula to toss everything together.
– Place the baking sheet back into the oven and roast for another 9-14 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. – Serve the veggies with a sprinkle of goat cheese and a drizzle of hot honey!
Get the full recipe via the link below.