– In a larger bowl, place ground chicken with mayo, salt, ground black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder and the soaked bread crumbs.
– Combine with your hands. Do not overwork the meat. Mix until just combined.
– Pick up about 1 - 1 ½ tablespoons of meat with your hands and form the nuggets.
– Place them on a cutting board lined with parchment paper.
– Next, grab a baking sheet and an oven safe baking rack. Place the rack on top of the baking sheet. Spray it well with avocado oil to keep the nuggets from sticking.
– Bake them in the oven at 450 degrees F for 12 minutes. (gently turning once halfway through and spraying again)
– Then, move the tray to the top rack of the oven and broil on high for 6 minutes, turning halfway.