- ¾ cup GF oat flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ mashed banana
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Mix together all ingredients to form the batter. Place batter into your waffle iron and cook for recommended time according to your iron.
- Serve right away or individually wrap and freeze. You can remove one waffle from the freezer, place it into the toaster and enjoy any morning! Great for meal prep!