These spring rolls are a must make! Toss that takeout menu to the side and enjoy these crispy air-fried spring rolls served with homemade yum yum sauce!
Ingredients for Spring Rolls:
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp sliced scallion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw®
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 tsp avocado oil
Ingredients for Yum Yum Sauce:
- ¼ cup avocado-oil mayo
- ½ tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- To make the spring rolls, brown garlic in sesame oil for 1-2 minutes on medium heat. Add in scallion, mushrooms, Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw®, ginger, pink salt and pepper. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place the mixture into a bowl and allow to cool for about 8 minutes. It shouldn’t be too hot because you will need to work with the mixture to make the spring rolls.
- Pour warm water into a bowl. To form a spring roll, dip the rice paper wrapper in warm water for a few seconds until the rice paper is pliable. After dipping your rice paper in warm water, lay wrapper onto a plate or cutting board. Fill each spring roll wrapper with about 2 Tbsp of the slaw mixture, just below the center of the wrapper. Fold uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll. Repeat until all of the filling is used.
- Place the spring rolls into an air fryer sprayed or drizzled with ½ tsp avocado oil. Spray or drizzle ½ tsp avocado oil over the top of the spring rolls. Cook in the air fryer at 380 degrees for about 9-15 minutes.
- To make the sauce, mix together avocado-oil mayo, tomato paste, coconut aminos, honey, garlic powder and paprika until well combined.
- Serve the spring rolls with the yum yum sauce and enjoy! Please note that I was paid by Fresh Del Monte Produce to create this recipe.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!